Duration: 4 years duration / INC syllabus.
Mode of Admission:
- Only female candidates are eligible – Single or widow without encumbrance
- 12th Std Higher Secondary or equivalent board passed on first attempt with physics, chemistry and biology.
- Minimum 55% in English and Science aggregate marks.
- Age 17 years to be completed by 31st December of year of admission.
- Only medically fit girls admitted. Recent medical certificate of physical fitness from recognized physician is required
- In accordance with the objectives of the institution, all candidates selected under the management quota, after completion of B.Sc Nursing course from the college are expected to serve in India in a mission hospital, for a period of 1 year.
Christian College of Nursing - B.Sc. Nursing
Health Check Up:
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained on payment of 600/- by cash or Rs. 650/- by MO /D.D drawn in favour of Principal, Christian College of Nursing C.F.C.H. Centre, Ambilikkai – 624612 from April 3rd .
- Application form found in the prospectus is to be filled in the candidate’s own hand writing.
- Attested Xerox copies of listed documents to be enclosed.
- Rs. 50/- self-addressed envelope to be enclosed.
- Christian candidates to enclose proof of religion.
- All candidates satisfying the above eligibility criteria may attend interview on date mentioned in current prospectus bringing ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS.
- A preliminary rank list based on 12th board exam English & Science marks is prepared.
- The interview will also include a written assessment of General Knowledge, General Aptitude and Bible Knowledge.
The first selection list will be available by next morning after interview.
- Selected candidates should inform their acceptance of seat to the Principal within 48 hours.
- Seat is allotted on payment of fees and submission of original certificates to the office within stipulated period (approx. 10 days)
- Any vacancy will be allotted accordingly.
- All selected candidates having qualification other than Plus Two exam of Higher Secondary Board of Tamil Nadu should obtain an Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University before admission.
- The management while selecting candidates recognizes that merit cannot be judged by academic merit only and will take into account other factors which would contribute towards fulfilling its stated objectives.
- In the event of the Tamil Nadu Government deciding that a common entrance exam is mandatory, candidates will have to take the stipulated entrance exam for private professional colleges.
- The selection of candidates for each year will be finalized in compliance with the university affiliation order.
- Decision of the selection committee us final.
It is imperative to have medical clearance from a reputed doctor before admission into the course since the Nursing training and career is physically demanding.
Registration for Admission:
The selected candidates should submit the following certificates ALL IN ORIGINAL of the time of registration of admission.
College fees will be collected according to fixation of Government and the decision of the management.
The first year fees will be collected at the time of admission. For the subsequent years, the college fees and the hostel establishment fees will be collected in two installments per year in April and September.
However mess fees are to be paid on or before 10th of the subsequent month.
Only prescribed uniform should be used by the students during their clinical experience which will be supplied by the college.
Pass Certificate and Mark list of 10th standard.
- Pass Certificate and Mark list of 12th standard.
- Birth Certificate indicating date of birth (if date of birth is not mentioned in the 10th standard certificate.
- Transfer Certificate from the School.
- Eligibility Certificate from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University Chennai for candidates from other states / boards. (Please note that Migration Certificate and Transfer Certificate are needed for obtaining the eligibility certificate.
- Migration Certificate for candidates with qualifying exam other than from the Tamil Nadu State Board.
Enclose 3 passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
LATE PAYMENT OF FEES BEYOND GRACE PERIOD OF TWO MONTHS WILL INVITE FINE AND OTHER RESTRICTIONS.
Event of Discontinuation:
Those who discontinue the course on their own before the completion of the course have to pay the full fees for whole course.
FEES ONCE REMITTED WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
Admission Procedure - ANM/MPHW course:
Annual intake: 30 students
Duration: 24 months - INC curriculum for MPHW
Eligibility: 12th Pass, any group
Age: 17 years completed in December of the academic year